• MPN de soporte
Logo Logo
  • Investigaciones
  • Opinión y Análisis
  • Dibujos animados
  • Podcasts
  • Vídeos
  • Idioma
    • 中文
    • English
    • русский
    • اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ
    • Français

Boston Bombing Suspect Walking Again, Tells Mother He Is Innocent

Síguenos

  • Rokfin
  • Telegram
  • Rumble
  • Odysee
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
In this Friday, April 19, 2013 photo taken by the Massachusetts State Police, federal agents check Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for explosives and give him medical attention after he was apprehended in Watertown, Mass. (AP Photo/Massachusetts State Police)
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has reportedly told his mother that he is innocent. (AP Photo/Massachusetts State Police)

The surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect has recovered enough from his injuries to start walking again and is protesting his innocence, his mother told the Associated Press.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev walked without the assistance of a wheelchair to speak by phone to his mother Zubeidat Tsarnaev, who is living in the Russian republic of Dagestan, last week.

The AP said Thursday it was the first time the 19-year-old had spoken to his mother since his arrest over the April 15 attack, which left three people dead and hundreds more injured.

Dzhokhar and his older brother, Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with police, have been accused of planting the bombs near the marathon finish line.

Tsarnaev, who is being held in a prison hospital, could face the death penalty if he is found guilty.

During the phone call to his mother, Tsarnaev said he and his brother were innocent.

«I could just feel that he was being driven crazy by the unfairness that happened to us, that they killed our innocent Tamerlan,» she said.

This article originally was published at Global Post.

Comments
mayo 31st, 2013
Allison Jackson

What’s Hot

How Lockheed Martin, Raytheon & BAE Systems are propagandizing children to support war through STEM

Lionel Messi’s Ties to Netanyahu, The Israeli Military and Its Elite Spying Unit 8200

Hezbollah Hunts Down Hind Rajab’s Killers & Crushes Israeli Offensive

The Resistance Responds: Iran, Yemen and Hezbollah Reshape Battlefield in Lebanon Against Israeli attacks

Hezbollah’s Cheap FPV Drones Are Making Israel’s High-Tech Military Obsolete

  • Contáctenos
  • Archives
  • About Us
  • Política de privacidad
© 2026 MintPress News